怎么解释这个?
有游戏可以自由登录吗?
你得到邮箱验证是显示器吗?
卖家在X20服务器上也有一套+13设备。
如果被盗,为什么不偷X20服务器的+13设备并窃取X200服务器的+10设备?
如果您需要交易凭证,我可以为您提供聊天记录和交易凭证。
如果您想确定卖家何时销售该商品,我还可以为您提供聊天记录和屏幕截图。
我希望受人尊敬的圣骑士会找到我们有足够的东西为我们这些人购买的物品,而不是让那些骗钱的玩家继续欺骗。

These things are really stolen items. How can a stolen person sell in the game for two months?
Moreover, the seller himself admitted that these items were handed over to the buyer himself.
And the items I trade are not one-time purchases.
Instead, buy the armor after buying the weapon.
How can this be explained?
Is there a game that you can log in freely?
Do you get the mailbox verification is the display?
The seller also has a set of +13 equipment on the X20 server.
If it is stolen, why not steal the +13 equipment of the X20 server and steal the +10 equipment of the X200 server?
If you want a transaction voucher, I can give you a chat record and a transaction voucher.
If you want to be sure when the seller is selling the item, I can also give you a chat record and a screenshot.
I hope that the respected Paladin will find the items that we have enough to buy for those of us, instead of letting the players who defraud the money continue to deceive.

这些东西真的是被盗物品的话。盗取的人怎么会在游戏里卖了两个月?
而且卖家本人也承认了这些物品是由他亲自交给买家的。
还有我所交易的物品不是一次性购买。
而是先买的武器后买的防具。
这个又怎么解释?
还有游戏可以自由登陆吗?
你们弄的邮箱验证是摆设吗?
卖家在X20服务器还有一套+13的装备。
要是盗的话为什么不盗X20服务器的+13装备而是去盗X200服务器的+10装备?
您要是想要交易凭证我可以给你聊天记录以及交易凭证。
您要是想确实卖家是什么时候开是卖的物品我也可以给你聊天记录以及截图。
希望尊敬的Paladin为我们这些玩家做主找回已经够买的物品,而不是任由这些骗取钱财的玩家继续行骗。

请管理员认真查实这事情。如果是被盗号,就是卖家自己原因出现的问题。于2个买装备的会员毫无关系。不应该封停他们的物品。现在出现这情况,对我们在X200服务器玩的玩家造成严重影响。正常交易的物品都可以无故封停,我们不能接受这个结果。现在卖家不给与我们协助。如果管理员需要交易记录证明,汇款记录证明我们都可以提供。
Ask the administrator to check this out. If it is stolen, it is the seller's own cause. It doesn't matter if you buy 2 members of the equipment. They should not be closed. This is happening now, which has a serious impact on the players we play on the X200 server. Items that are normally traded can be closed for no reason, and we cannot accept this result. The seller is not giving us assistance now. If the administrator needs proof of transaction records, the remittance record proves that we can provide it.